Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's
From: Roger Skully <robinsnes@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:23:34 -0500

On 11/19/03 1:27 PM, "grduprey@rockwellcollins.com"
<grduprey@rockwellcollins.com> wrote:

> OK Now that several of you have made me eat my words on Ham software for
> Macs.  Of those of you out there who use Macs, do any of you use their
> Laptops?  If so what do you recommend?  I want something that will also be
> great for Photo purposes etc.  How do the current crop of scanners work
> with them?
>
> Gene
>
> --
I use a powerbook G4. It is used primarily for photos. The display is
wonderful. Wouldn't go back to windoze for anything. Converted my wife to an
emac. She is amazingly obtuse when technology is concerned but finds the Mac
very user friendly:-) She nags a lot less since the Mac arrived.
Roger

- --
Roger Skully
Robinšs Nest Photography