Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: vuescan vs twain
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:49:15 -0700

> To remind you, this thread started because a local paper reported an urban
> legend as fact in regards to how twain got its name.  Ruben said words to
> the effect of, "I'm not joking--it's true.  I read it in the paper."

Well, to cross thread with my sports journalist thread and turn it on it's
head - I believe at least one law enforcement department responded to a
story in the Onion last year. Wish I could remember what it was now - they
were busy setting up a task force to deal with some "problem" reported in
the Onion... until someone pointed out it was satire...!

tim

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: vuescan vs twain)