Subject: [Leica] FS: Mint Minolta CLE 40mm f/2
From: "Hillyer, Nick" <nhillyer@fhcrc.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:15:19 -0800

I have an absolutely mint Minolta CLE 40mm f/2 for sale.  It comes as new in
the box  with caps, collapsible rubber hood, and papers.  Serial number
211XXXX, and is on  the lens body - as it should be for a multi-coated CLE
lens.  I will send pictures on  request.

$350 shipped in the US.

You can find positive feedback on photo.net under the neighbor to neighbor
section, and on ebay user name nhillyer (100%, N=15)

Please email me off-forum at:  nhillyer (at) fhcrc (dot) org

Thanks, Nick Hillyer - Seattle