Subject: Re: [Leica] X marks the spot
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:21:51 -0800

Mitch Zeissler said and showed:
Subject: [Leica] X marks the spot

 > Went to Assateague Island National Seashore last week and knew I had to
dig
> for buried treasure right here:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Assateague/pages/Assateague_04.htm
>
> The whole series can be found here:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Assateague/index.htm<<<<

Hi Mitch,
Looks like the kind of beach one could wander about finding clean simple
Japanese style art pictures for days on the one hand. Nice soft light and
well used in your frames.

However, it also reminds me of beaches marked off, "Don't go here.....buried
mines!" :-(

Walk softly and carry a light Leica. ;-) Nice photography

ted