Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Leica] Photography permits
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:28:06 -0700

Sonny--

Oh, I know they've got rockets in Alabama ... indeedy. I was just teasing
Jerry. He needs to be teased now and then, or more often than now and then.

And I also know what you mean about all them Yankees. I'm from Atlanta, you
know. :)

Kit
==
Sonny reminded:

"Hello Kit,

They have rocket science in Alabama, just the other end of the state, almost
to Tennessee.

But my point was that from the times I've spent in Fair Hope, if I had any
kind of job at all, I don't think I would want to leave.  Of course, I'm
speaking from a 20 years ago perspective.

Unfortunately, the town has been found by rich yankees fleeing the weather,
and much of the former charm is hidden."