Subject: [Leica] Re: For Sale M6HM TTL and 75 Summilux
From: Howard Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:09:23 +0800

  Hi Luggers,
I am continuing to clean stuff out of my dry box and this week have
decided to offer up for sale my  Black M6HM TTL which is in mint
condition with all papers and packing. The plastic is still on the
base! Asking price US$1,350 insured shipping extra at cost. I am also
selling my 75 Summilux M again in mint condition with all papers and
packing. Asking price US$1,600 plus insured shipping extra at cost. The
reason for selling the 75 is I never mastered focusing it properly when
wide open and so I don't use it hardly at all. I find I get better
focusing results with my 90's. If interested please contact me off list.
Thanks
Howard
Hong Kong
PS I will be in North America in early December and could bring the
items with me which would reduce shipping charges.

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> ([Leica] wtb)