Subject: Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:19:42 -0800

No problem with finding a genius in my neck of the woods, they're a dime a
dozen.
Can even see them 'seeing things the way they really are' as they try to
sleep under park benches over looking the bluffs of Santa Monica.
I believe Dr. C. is a card carrying Wobbly, from a seemingly antiquarian
standpoint, which to me is far more interesting.
Slobodan Dimitrov