Subject: Re: [Leica] View from my Home office
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:20:54 -0700

Interesting idea this office window survey! So, I present the view from my
office window.. (actually standing in the yard just outside my window).

http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net/document.php?id=90

I work out of a home office in northwest Tucson.  The mountain just visible
between the trees is Mt. Lemmon; the site of this summers major forest
fires.  During the blazes, when the propane tanks in the summit town of
Summerhaven cooked off it took on the appearance of an active volcano.

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net