Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: my favorite HCB quote
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:58:27 -0700

cool - favourite quotes game. Who said:

"In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have
photographed it"

and

"All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth"

and

"No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket
full of unexposed film"

and

"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?"

All different folks - no googling... :-)

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: my favorite HCB quote)