Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:24:58 -0800

The other day, for an exhibit, I volunteered a couple of  16x20 Van Dyke
prints. Haven't done it in over 20 years, so why not do some with a 48 hour
deadline. Needless to say, I wished I had more consistency with my
exposures. A plate burner would of been ideal. It'll do cyanotype, platinum,
etc.
Slobodan Dimitrov