Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Information Please
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:17:29 -0500

Sam,
That would probably be Jesse Alexander.  His work is legendary.
His web site is http://www.jessealexander.com/

He did more to inspire my love of photography and especially motorsports
photography. He also brought the realization to me that black and white
track photography is much much harder then color.

Ran into him in Monterey for the Porsche 50th anniversary event in 98.  His
first comment was about the M6 hanging off my shoulder, commenting that he
had been using Leica rangefinders forever.  Although he now uses Canon I
believe.

There were many others but Jesse is the one that lit my fire.

Bill