Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: 2 nights in IL, USA, where?
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:57:27 -0600

Richard,

Head up to Lake Geneva Wisconsin. Aurora College is a small campus in
Williams Bay that is on the lake. They have quite a few cottages they
rent out. Great scenery, no people, just peace and quite, and many
things to point your Leica's at.

http://augeowms.org/familycottages.html

It's been a long time (pre kids) but that was one of the most relaxing
and scenic places in the area. The cottages were relatively inexpensive
and most had great views. Make sure you get one with a fireplace. One
(maybe #10) has a pull out bed right in front of the fireplace. And if
you can get out of that bed you can always head over to Geneva, which
has more quaint shops than I can handle in a year. Good luck.

Sam Krneta

North