Subject: RE: [Leica] The limit of DSLR resolution...
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:18:32 -0700

Dave--

Gosh, darn ... well, in the land where I work, we have a preferred standard.
It's called "set it so that you can cram as much as possible on the screen!"
Software developers call that "screen real estate." Course, you have to have
a microscope to read your email, but ...

I'm just ribbing Jerry, you know, 'cause he asked for it. Goes back to our
first encounter on the LUG when he tried to follow a truncated link in a LUG
email to our Web site, and then complained loudly that I needed to "get
someone to help me design a better Web site." Ahem. I did not take kindly to
that remark.

Course, we are best buddies now, aren't we Jerry? ;-)

Kit