Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Information Please
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:05:49 -0500

Frank,
  try this link:
  http://www.jessealexander.com/w/gallery02.html
  if it does not work, go to the home page:
   http://www.jessealexander.com/
  click on Fine Art Prints
  scroll down and go to page 2 of 3
  3rd down on the left.
Bill

Which web site? I can't find the picture to which you refer - either by
blind searching or Google? I am intrigued to see which you mean. Jim
Clark is my ultimate sporting hero.
cheers
Frank

On Thursday, November 27, 2003, at 09:54  pm, WOC wrote:

> Frank,
>   No, as the web site says, "Jim Clark After Winning the Belgian Grand
> Prix,
> Spa Francorchamps, Belgium, 1962"  Been trying to remember where I
> first saw
> his pictures but those cells seem to be permanently gone.
> Bill
>

> Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Information Please
>

> Are you referring to the pic with Jimmy sitting on the gearbox of his
> car - which had run out of fuel, talking to Dan Gurney? That was taken
> - I think - by Michael Tee, or if not one of his partners in LAT.
> cheers
> Frank
>
> On Thursday, November 27, 2003, at 04:37  pm, WOC wrote:
>
>> Sam,
>>   No, Jesse is good, I think I'm more of the hack that's been bantered
>> about
>> lately :->
>>   There were more during the period, he just happened to strike the
>> cord -
>> his shot of Jimmy Clark after the 62 Spa is permanently etched in this
>> old
>> and feeble mind.
>>  You are welcome.
>> Bill

>>> photography. He also brought the realization to me that black and