Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tetons...the trees
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:34:44 -0700

Hi Phong... those early trappers/hunters in Wyoming were focussed,
creative, and single minded, they named the mountains the Tetons...
from Fr. les tetons  ....the nipples....

also in the valley is the Gros Ventre, the big belly....  it must have
gotten pretty lonely there...

thanks for your comments, Steve