Subject: [Leica] AP article
From: jeffwill <jeffwill@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:56:40 +0100

Hi Steve
The magazine arrived today thanks. It is an excellent article.  Most of the
images I recognise I think from your PAW project. I was surpised that "girl
talk" was not there as I think it is one of the stand out images of your
project. As you say in the article it is often difficult to be objective on
your own photography in chosing the images to put on the web. Couldn't
agree more. And 200 + rolls of film in a year is an achievement in itself.
I can quite understand how time consuming it must have been. I am up in
Paris several times over the next few months and I have made a note of that
street you mention to visit in the 5th.
Thanks again for sending it over as it was an excellent read and frankly a
great show case article of your year's PAW in Paris. Well done!
Regards
Jeff