Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic DMC-FZ10 with Vario-Elmarit lens
From: Quincy Ogwin <quincyogwin@bellnet.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:07:25 -0500

Poison in your pumpkin Sam, or did someone shit in your cornflakes ? ...

Ech...take it easy. You should take some satisfaction that like most
digital-ware, 99% will be lost to the fossil record. Who's to know the
"expanding wife" ever existed in an expanded state when the future
generations find that odd silver disk in the shoebox with the "what the hell
is this **.jpg format?"

Remember though, digital is  still a serious medium in the hands of a
talented photographer. Don't let the unwashed masses or Michael H. Reichmann
put you off.

- -=-
Quincy