Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic DMC-FZ10 with Vario-Elmarit lens
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 00:46:43 -0800

Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Mark
>
> It seems obvious to me that those Kodak and Leafscan devices are
> intended for professional photographers who can write off those
> expenses.  If it is a tool which can be used to earn more money, it
> is worth it.
>
> Jerry

If I had to guess I'd pick $30,000 as the amount the average commercial
photographer makes in a year, Jerry. I'm not sure if I ever made that
much. Not grosses of course. But at least they get to have fun buying
and selling lots of cameras systems and having some kind of an excuse to
do it!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com