Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: in blatant defiance of PLUG commandment #1
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:26:55 -0800

Daniel said:
> I don't think so. Grain doesn't bother me. I don't go for it, but if I use
> a faster film for practical reasons ... grain is just part of the bargain.
> Might as well just use it instead of fight it.<<<

Hi Daniel,
Beautiful common sense response! Good on you.

I can never understand some of these people who use high speed film, then
whine about grain. Hell what did they expect using 3200 or higher?  An ASA
look of 32?

Sure those of us who generally work at high and higher speed films always
try for a as little as possible grain look, sometimes we succeed, sometimes
we don't. And when we don't we just shrug the shoulders and move on as it's
part of high speed film and life.
Using Leica or otherwise.;-)
ted

Message from "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net> (Re: [Leica] in blatant defiance of PLUG commandment #1)