Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC -wacky idea!
From: jeffwill <jeffwill@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:37:52 +0100

I know this wont work but here's an attempt... rather than slagging each
other off occasionally, whether it is personally, the country you live in
as a whole, or your photographic persuasion (digital vs analogue), why
don't we see whether the LUG can say nice things, positive things for a
whole week! No snide remarks, no personal attacks, just positive
constructive comments.

What am I thinking.. OK let's just try it for one day! I am sure even the
LUG can manage that.

For example there are lots of times when the snide ill-informed remarks
about France on this list really irritated me, but not to the point of
retaliating with some non-constructive comment about the US.

How about we all say nice things about Leica photography for a whole week!
(Then we'll see what pent up frustration lets loose on the eighth day  ;-)
 )

Kind regards and great Leica images (both analogue and digital) to you all
Jeff the kiwi

Replies: Reply from RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk> (Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC -wacky idea!)