Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Picture book
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:59:43 -0500

Those who are not car guys and guyettes, might want to hit the delete key
now.
For those that are, I received my copy of a new book by Michael Furman, a
local Phila photographer that shares an obsession with automobiles (owns a
911 RS Lightweight).  He has been shooting automobiles for various reasons
over the years, not the least of which was all the posters for the
Philadelphia Vintage Grand Prix and the Radnor Hunt Concours.

He has compiled his first book of over 150 color of these photos called,
Motorcars of the Classic Era.  A wonderful collection from 1925 to 1948.  A
great book in my humble opinion.  It is available on Amazon and you might
consider it for a holiday gift....

Usual disclaimers apply, not employed by, get no smackers or freebies for
this (I bought mine on Amazon), just passing along the info to those that
like the combination of photographs and automobiles.

Bill

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - Picture book)