Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
From: "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 06:09:21 -0600

Thanks for the advise, maybe my Summi 50 DR will get close enough and I'll
also try scanning.  For 1600 I'll keep it though - will put a large opening
bid or reserve on it.  I really think 2100 or so is not unreasonable
considering the short production run and condition.

As for unsubscribing, that never works.  My mailbox is getting screwed up
between ebay Leica stuff and the list.  Maybe better mail 'rules' will help
sort it out.