Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:20:21 -0600

Steve

Sorry to hear you do not care for the M6TTL/.85.  I've had mine (M6TTL/.85
Chrome) for almost a year now and love it.  Had a M3 years ago and did not
like it at all.  I paid $1995 for my M6TTL from Calumet, and I've seen them
go for just about the same price on e-bay with little or no use claimed.
If I was not looking for new lenses for my M6 I would think about buying
yours as a second body, but I need a WA and a 90 (a good one, I have a 90
tele-elmarit, but it is one with the flare problem so can only be used
where bright light is not a factor).

Good Luck
Gene

                      "Steven Blutter"
                      <steven2244@ameritech.net>          To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
                      -alto.ca.us

                      12/01/2003 04:13 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I've got an M6 pre TTL 0.85 that I'm not that keen on - much prefer my M4 &
3 (and use a good handheld meter for color work - Sekonics & Lunasix 3).  I
picked up a Bessa R2 and also have a CL for metered bodies anyway.

I bought the 6 new, have the box (can't find the papers).  Shot maybe 50
rolls though it and am getting ready to move it to maybe pick up another
M4.

Anyone have an idea of the current worth?

On Ebay it seems the range seems to be about $1,400 > $2,300 (I paid $2,200
for it & would love to break even).  I have no idea of good Ebay strategy,
I've bought and sold just bits and pieces.

Thanks in advance, I'd really like to avoid cheating myself as I have so
many times in the past!
Steven Blutter

Replies: Reply from "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net> (Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please)