Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 2
From: "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:46:40 -0600

I think that Leica is just noting that it's back-compatible with the
older version USB ports.
The drivers for these were, as I recall, added on to Windows 98 after
its release.
WinXP had them built-in from the start and doesn't need add-on drivers.
I would imagine that anyone willing to drop this much cash into a camera
will have a newer computer also.
Phil