Subject: [Leica] For a few brief moments in NYC today, it looked like winter...
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:31:55 -0500

An invigorating morning in the Boston area today:

http://www.hemenway.com/FrontStairs.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/MattsMits.jpg

The light snow melted upon hitting the relatively warm roads but was
turned to black ice almost immediately from the frigid air arriving with
the cold front.

Over 300 accidents in the morning rush hour,
Over 2000 911 calls to the State Police in 2 hours.

http://www.whdh.com/news/articles/local/A30104/