Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:30:04 -0800

Mark

Since when has Hermes seen the need to compete pricewise with what
they must consider "lesser folks"?  They never have before, why should
they start now?

The only "bullet biting" will be done by those of you that line up to buy
that Digi. 2.

At least I hope you buy it from Kit.  She is the only dealer who is one
of us.

Jerry