Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:31:36 -0500

I agree with you, for the most part;  in the case
of Digilux 2, I can see knobs working well for
controlling aperture and shutter speed; I have serious
dout about a manual focus ring though.

I also like the wheels and dials on the Canon EOS (film
and digital) cameras.  What I don't like is push
buttons.  On the other hand, I can hardly consider
knobs like the lower shutter speed knobs on Leica
screw mount cameras as user friendly.  Knobs for
knobs sake = snob.  :-)  Form must follow function
in this case.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)