Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:39:04 -0700

Well, maybe not the digital, but the overall manufacturing process is
primarily as I described, even if a small portion of their business is
outsourced. That type of manufacturing/business strategy determines the
overall pricing and profitability of the business. At least I think it does!
What your business does as a majority of its activity, where most of your
sales are, would seem to have the most influence over how much it costs to
run the biz. No?

Kit