Subject: [Leica] Wanted to buy
From: Howard Ritter <hlritter@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:56:05 -0500

I have a much used, somewhat brassed old workhorse of a black M5. I would
like to provide it with a similarly experienced Noctilux or 50 Summilux. The
lens should be properly functional optically and mechanically, but the
degree of wear, tear, and blemishes on the glass, paint, and metal that
would make it consistent with the low price I hope to pay would also be
consistent with my intentions.

- --howard

hlritter@mindspring.com