Subject: [Leica] lens caps
From: Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:06:43 -0500

I'm pretty satisfied with neprene pull on (huggy) caps made of wet suit
material.

They go over hoods just fine and ball up in my pants or shirt pocket
while the lens is in use. They're easier to find when I recap and
protect more of the lens.

Disadvantage is that they don't make an alert noise when they fall on
the sidewalk.

Of course, Leica isn't embroidered on them, so that of course lowers
their value (and price).

Ric Carter

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] lens caps)