Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Digilux 2, again
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:37:33 -0800

Christopher Williams said:
> Come one Ted, tell me NOW!<<<<

Sorry I had to swear on the grave of Oskar Barnack that I wouldn't reveal
anything.... or they'd have to kill me.

You know how it works when you are told "we'll tell you but if you talk,
we'll have to kill you." And I'm not stupid enough to tell you cause I'm too
young to die! ;-)  Wait!

It's just like Christmas and you know there's a special gift for you and
it's driving you absolutely crazy to know what it is.... but you have to
wait?

Well look at this as a short time extra wait Christmas gift. ;-) And you
have to wait to have all the answers revealed. ;-)

ted

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Leica Digilux 2, again)
Message from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Digilux 2, again)