Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:21:09 -0800

Ruben said:
> >Ted, Greg, Tina
> >you have probably discussed this a 100000000 times but what is all the
> >fuss about sky or uv filters - I once had the front glass on my 50 mm on
> >my first camera (a rollei 35 M / big ugly 35 mm slr) ruined by a small
> >stone trown from a passing cars tire, since that time I have them on all
> >my lenses and they never caused a problem  - I dont get it are we talking
> >leica religion here - please inlighten me - Regards Ruben<<<<<

Tina Manley in response:
> Ruben -
>
> Would you pay for the best glass in the world and then shoot all of your
> photos through a window?<<<<

Way to go Tina!!!! :-)  Best filter response I've ever read!!!!  :-) :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question)
Message from gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca (Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question)