Subject: RE: [Leica] Miserable Failure
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@Abacurial.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:42:05 -0500

Check "Miserable Failure" in google.

tOM

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003 at 15:39
B. D. Colen <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> No, Jerry - Just looking for a little fair play here. Unlike certain
> other people, I have been straight from day one in terms of my
> relationship with a camera company. ;-)

- ---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@	tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115
 _-\_<,	758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)	N45.412 W75.714
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too
much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
- -Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826)