Subject: [Leica] Leica Calendar 2004
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@lycos.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:00:03 -0000

I have received my Leica 2004 calendar from my favourite Leica dealer (Wey
Cameras at Weybridge for the UK members). It is the Elliott Erwitt 'Hands'
one and is superb in my opinion. Elliott is a firm favourite of mine and I
had the great pleasure of meeting him last year in London. I found him to be
a humorous man who I suspect is more introverted than he would like you to
think. Great photography from a great man!

Gerry
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
Tel: 023 8046 3076

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS!