Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Photoshop 7.0 for Mac OS
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:54:53 -0800

Yeah, I am one who is being burned with LiveMotion. Adobe should give
us a big coupon for buying Flash.

Yeah, like that will happen.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

His bad opponent's "facts" he sweeps away,
And drags his sophistry to light of day;
Then swears they're pushed to madness who resort
To falsehood of so desperate a sort.
Not so; like sods upon a dead man's breast,
He lies most lightly who the least is pressed.
                                                         Polydore Smith