Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: mobile phones (WAS: Film is not dead!)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:52:03 -0500

Jerry,
Piedmont Park is the main park in Atlanta excluding Grant Park which is
where the zoo is and Stone Mountain which is where the KKK was.  What
was really interesting is that there is a police substation literally
around the corner from my friend's apartment.  I would guess some kind
of mutually agreeable financial arrangement with the station house as
there is never a siren heard.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com