Subject: Re: [Leica] Inspired but arrested
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:21:14 -0800

ted said:
> > and controlled by the   rules and regulations set by the owners and no
> > amount of posturing, my rights etc., are going to let you off the
hook.<<<<

Daniel Ridings responded:
>>Wierd, really wierd.>>

Daniel,
I don't quite understand what is so weird. If someone came into your home or
on your property and started taking pictures wouldn't it seem reasonable you
might want to know why and what they are taking the pictures for?

And that you may ask them to stop and if they didn't, don't you think it
"might be reasonable" that you might call the police or security folks and
have them removed or arrested if they didn't?

So if you would sir, would you please explain your reason for "weird?"
Thank you.
ted

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Inspired but arrested)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Inspired but arrested)