Subject: Re: [Leica] Inspired but arrested
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:05:10 -0800

"For heaven's sakes, the Arizona authorities call in the EPA if a dealer
sells a leaf-blower with
 questionable emissions.  (I have a friend who is the manager of such an
operation and she was most upset to learn that no one in Virginia monitors
such things -- as she points out, a bit bitterly, "weren't you guys a
Democrat state until five or six years back?") "

" I once thought of retiring to Flagstaff but I'm not so certain anymore! "

(Flagstaff is a boring city...consider Santa Fe or if you insist on Az...try
Tucson)

Marc,
I think you are mixing up your agendas here. The EPA is at the beck and call
of the Liberals and not the Conservatives....The Conservatives are doing
what they can to ignore or difuse the power of the EPA...

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> ([Leica] Flagstaff ... Inspired but arrested)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> (Re: [Leica] Inspired but arrested)