Subject: Re: [Leica] Inspired but arrested
From: "John Evensta" <jevensta@plateautel.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:07:58 -0700

> I guarantee you, Jack, that you are at similar risk in the Barry
> Goldwater Memorial Mall - or whatever it is called - in the Fascist
> Republic of Arizona. ;-)

I know that this was not meant to be taken at face value, but I thought I
would respond, anyway.  Barry Goldwater, whatever one may think of his
political philosophy, was hardly a fascist.  Guilt by association of two
unrelated statements was a tactic cleverly used by Paul, which he then
immediately denied having done (cf. Romans 9:14).

John Evensta