Subject: Re: [Leica] Da'n före da'n (The day before the day)
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:16:44 -0500

Daniel:

Nice buncha photos.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next PAW set, the day after the day
after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day
after the day after the day after the day after tomorrow + or - .

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Da'n före da'n (The day before the day))