Subject: Re: [Leica] attention Road Runner customers
From: Rob McClure <rmcclure2@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:07:51 -0500

Brian,

Now I know why the LUG volume was so light.  I thought everyone was out
taking holiday photos and imbibing in single malt scotch, rather than
talking about them.<g>   I will complain to Road Runner, but am not
holding my breath for as it took a year of phone calls to get them to
bury the cable running across my back yard.

Regards,

Rob McClure