Subject: Re: [Leica] attention Road Runner customers
From: "Ed Kowaleski" <ekowaleski@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:07:26 -0500

Lots of luck in trying to contact Road Runner.

I called Road Runner last week and was referred to
spamblock@security.rr.com. I wrote them and received an automated reply back
within hours saying they could not find the source for the spam mail (they
insisted on calling it Spam) but I should write removal@security.rr.com.  So
I wrote this last address and got the same reply in return.  It was
frustrating and useless.  They have major league fire-walls to deflect any
criticism.

Ed K