Subject: RE: [Leica] In praise of CS
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@lycos.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:17:36 -0000

I have always upgraded to the latest version of PS as time has gone on and I
started with PS4. This latest upgrade is, for me, one of the best upgrade
investments I have ever made, and its browser facilities etc. make working
so much easier. I would thoroughly recommend it.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
Tel: 023 8046 3076

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS!