Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Beamer, now F1 shooting
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:42:23 -0500

Frank,
  I know it is somewhat harder to get into the pits then it was at my 1st F1
race in '65 :->  Went to Indy 2 years ago and was totally amazed how they
managed to fence the place off making moving about all but impossible.
Thought it was hard for Indy races, but they pale by comparison.
  I understand that when the car is in, taking pictures is pretty far down
on the to-do list, was thinking more of when the car is out.  Would figure
the folks are comfortable with you and some of the shots you could get would
be priceless.  Of course then Bernie would expect a fee.....
  Have to get you one of those digital spy pens so you can work and take
pictures as well :->
Bill