Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 52 dlridings
From: robertmeier@usjet.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:04:22 -0600

Daniel,

Using one or the other for the film that is in it makes very good sense.
And regularly having one kind of film in one and another in the other also
makes very good sense.   With only 12 frames on a roll there's less to waste
if changing film in mid-roll, but why waste any?   Since both cameras have
lenses of the same focal length and speed, that also reduces the problem.
Do you have modern screens in both?  Do you find any differences in the
quality of the Xenar vs. the  Planar or Xenotar (I don't know which you
hajve in the 3.5E)?

Bob