Subject: Re: [Leica] R9 help!
From: Elaine -HFB- Ashton <elaine@chaos.wustl.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:22:20 -0600

Stasys Petravicius [stasys1@gte.net] quoth:
*>Hi All- acquired an R9 and a bottle of 16 year old Lagavulin (rare find per
*>the WSJ). Have shot 5 frames with the R28-70 lens. Works fine. It is the

I can't help with the R but, unless you have an unusual expression of the
Laga 16, it's not rare. I hope you like the Islay malts as they tend to be
picky about their friends. I prefer Islay malts and, if I may, suggest the
Arbeg 10 if you like the Laga. :)

e.