Subject: [Leica] My 2003 photo year in review
From: Jim Arnold <jarnold@knightridder.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:50:28 -0500

Except for those last few stray rolls yet to be developed, it's time
to close the photo books for 2003. At the start of the year I toyed
with the idea of a "Picture a Week" but rejected it for various
reasons.

After being away from photography for a few years, 2003 was the first
full year I was back to
making images and carrying my camera pretty much everywhere I went. I
always knew I would one day return to photography. I didn't think it
would be this soon.

It has been a rewarding year and I hope to keep growing. I can
already sense the difficulty that comes with change looming on the
horizon...

Thanks for taking a look.

http://www.jimarnold.org/galleries/2003_images/

Replies: Reply from robertmeier@usjet.net (Re: [Leica] My 2003 photo year in review)