Subject: [Leica] re: most important person at a wedding?
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:10:57 -0800

At 04:37 PM 12/31/2003 -0500, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

>be sure to get plenty of photos of the brides
>mother. and maybe a couple of the bride

Uh, get too few absolutely outstanding turn a sow's ear into a silk purse
photographs of the bride and the mother will have you for lunch! The mother
doesn't want to see her real self, so make sure you Photoshop her
extensively. And make sure the bride looks like royalty.

If you do.... $$$$$$$$$

Also, I've seen weddings shot journalistically. They were just OK. The
clients liked the photographs, but in the end, missed having the
traditional photographs. There should have been two photographers. One
shooting traditional Hasselblad and the other shooting reportage Leica.

JB

Replies: Reply from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: re: most important person at a wedding?)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] re: most important person at a wedding?)