Subject: [Leica] FS: Latest Motor-M 14408
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:49:41 -0800 (PST)

Back to using an M2 and M3, so my Motor-M is no longer
needed. Latest model with built in hand grip. VERY
quiet in the 1.5fps setting.

Mint- condition: Mint but for very light circular mark
on base from tripod use. Works perfectly. Low, low
mileage--mostly I used it as a hand grip and I
advanced manually. Batteries reportedly last 100+
rolls.

Might consider a trade for a clean CLE or Bessa R2
body, or a 90mm Rokkor-M + a few dollars.

Includes box and papers. $400 shipped Priority Mail to
US address. PayPal or postal money order, or a
personal check if I have dealt with you previously.

Check my feedback on the acution site, user name:
pbjbike

Please reply off-list to pbjbike@yahoo.com

Happy New Year!