Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Digilux 2 vs Panasonic LC
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 06:46:59 -0800

Joseph,

I think this year's model is running on an updated version of CE, but I
could be wrong. I'm glad your car is reliable. They had to fix it,
since people were forcing them to buy back the buggy ones.

I like the look of the Digilux 2 actually, and thought I'd get one, but
to only go up to ISO 400 is a joke for a Leica with a lens like that.
Just too many compromises on Leica's part. And the LCD viewfinder had
better be superior to anything I've seen so far, or the autofocus
better read your mind.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

There's only one blemish in capitalism  and that is when market
discipline
is lost to a monopolist. - Scott McNealy - Sun Microsystems